- Do NOT change gender - only stallions may be gelded.
- Do NOT change coat or conformation without my permission. If you want to update your horse, ask me first. You may only change shine/detail markings and mane/tail type to your liking without contacting me.
- Do NOT upload the horse for mass download.
- Do NOT use coat and/or template for other horses.
- You may add your own prefix/suffix, and name the import horse as you wish. However, ask for permission if you want to change name of a sales horse.
- For foundation horses, you may find dam and sire, if you wish to do so.
- For sales horses, I reserve the right to refuse or cancel any sale for any reason I find fit.
- And finally, please, keep your horse at least minimally active on this site!
None at the moment.
- I will take up to 5 import requests per month, not more!
- One import per member at a time - you might request another after your first one is completed and sent to you.
- I can't offer custom markings at the moment. If you have any markings you'd like me to use, please include it in "Other" section of application or contact me via PM.
- I won't use premade templates.
- I reserve the right to refuse making a horse with height/colour/markings that's not possible for the chosen breed. If you want something rare, but possible, please include a reference (e.g. a link to a photo from a reliable source, e.g. breeder's website) in "Other" section of application.
- Also, I reserve the right to add in-game photo of your import to my stud's website once it's up and working.
By sending application, you agree with all points above.
(Include it in your reply below)
ES member name:
Height: (doesn't need to be precise)
Conformation reference: (optional)
Coat reference: (well lit, preferably conformation shot, or similar, ideally no tack with exception of bridle/halter)
Markings/pattern reference: (may be more than one photo here)
And just in case, here's the list of all sliders I use.