- Do NOT change gender - only stallions may be gelded.
- Do NOT change coat or conformation without my permission. If you want to update your horse, ask me first. You may only change shine/detail markings and mane/tail type to your liking without contacting me.
- Do NOT upload the horse for mass download.
- Do NOT use coat and/or template for other horses.
- You may add your own prefix/suffix, and name the import horse as you wish. However, ask for permission if you want to change name of a sales horse.
- For foundation horses, you may find dam and sire, if you wish to do so.
- For sales horses, I reserve the right to refuse or cancel any sale for any reason I find fit.
- Keep your horse at least minimally active on THIS site! Show your new horse on your screenshots within a month from getting it, and show it at least once every two months in your photo album.
Breaking any of the rules above will result in a ban from getting any horse from me in the future.
Click to see
None at the moment.
IMPORTS - CLOSED
We specialise in less popular and little known breeds, but we're able to get you virtually any breed you want.
- I will take up to 3 import requests per month, not more!
- One import per member at a time - but not more often that once every two months!
- I can't offer custom markings at the moment. If you have any markings you'd like me to use, please include it in "Other" section of application or contact me via PM.
- I won't use premade templates.
- I reserve the right to refuse making a horse with height/colour/markings that's not possible for the chosen breed. If you want something rare, but possible, please include a reference (e.g. a link to a photo from a reliable source, e.g. breeder's website) in "Other" section of application.
- I reserve the right to refuse making a horse representing a harmful trend that impares functionality of a horse - e.g. AQH with double muscling, or Arabia with extremely dished face.
- Also, I reserve the right to add in-game photo of your import to my stud's website once it's up and working.
By sending a filled application (below), you agree with all points above. Faulty/incomplete applications won't be accepted.
(Include it in your reply below)
Your stable name:
Height: (doesn't need to be precise)
Conformation reference: (optional; if you decide to include it, make sure it's suitable for the gender of you choice - I won't make a stallion using a conformation shot of a mare)
Coat reference: (well lit, preferably conformation shot, or similar, ideally no tack with exception of bridle/halter; whole horse visible, including legs)
Markings/pattern reference: (may be more than one photo here - you might just leave a note of types of markings instead of a photo ref; BOTH sides required for pinto patterns)
Other: (whatever you want to add)
CC list I use:
markings for base coats
I will send you links to any additional CC I'll use on your horse.