How it works:
• This show is just to start off the Western Club 2017! The show will last 5 weeks (1 week for each discipline offered).
• Please register horses before show ends (Febuary 15th) here
• All horses that enter MUST be registered with us first.
• If there are more than 5 participants in one class, it will be split into groups of at least 3.
• Normally, you can enter up to 4 horses, 1 rider per 2 horses, but since this show is to first kick off, and bring attention to it. There is no limit.
Edit: Link should work!
Showmanship @ halter (January 11th-17th)
Western Pleasure (January 18th-24th)
Western Trail (January 25th-31st)
Gymkhana (February 1st-7th)
Working Cow Horse (Febuary 8th-14th)
Make sure the person entering horse for show is the one who is on the register sheet as owner.
Horses earn points for their placings in each class. These will be kept track of here.
1st - 15pts
2nd - 12pts
3rd - 10pts
4th - 5pts
5th - 3pts
6th - 0pts
• This show it held in a randomized fashion. Order of placing is determined randomly -- No photographs required.
• There is no breed restrictions.
• We will not ask for your riders since they are assigned at the moment of registration.