THE NAKED CHALLENGE
Calling ALL birthday suits! Wait, Birthday Suits? As in? Yep, it’s time to let your sims get in touch with their native sides and go freely. Everyone loves being nude, why should our sims have to suffer the curse of clothes!?
This is a fun challenge, it’s to raise awareness for brain injuries, everyone loves a good cause? And what’s a better excuse to get your kits off?
You decide everything! Let your creative juices flow!
Schedule, Location, Weather
- Where does your sim reside? Is it summer? Being naked in summer would be beneficial, all those clothes heating you up. Or is it winter? Because, that is really the only time I wouldn’t want to be naked and out and about outside, being naked among ice and snow? I mean, really? Who would want that.
- Hey, this challenge is open to everyone, so if it’s summer, maybe a beach shot? Spring? Naked among flowers, sounds like good fun. Winter? Do not get me started, all I can think of is the snow, but hey autumn would be pretty creative!
- Location is up to you! Wherever you are in the world.
- All Sims games allowed, TS2, TS3, TS4.
- Max 2 photos per entry. You may link to an album if you want to share more.
- Photos must be cropped to 800PX or less!
- You may do any theme or motif, including fantasy.
- Your sim may pose with or without a horse, but must be equestrian related.
- Sims must be naked and they must be wearing a correctly fitted helmet.
- The term “I would rather go naked, than not wear a helmet” must be included in your picture.
- Decency is still a thing, even when you're naked, but who I am kidding?
- I think the name says it all. Naked and free, run wild my simmies!
- Wear your best birthday suit! But you must include a well fitted helmet, that’s the whole point of this challenge. I would also suggest wearing your riding boots, because we can’t let your sims precious feet become a hazard - but hey riding boots are optional, helmets and being naked are not.
- Your horses, are free to be naked as well, or fully tacked up, 100% up to you on what your horse is wearing.
- Look as long as your sims is nude and wearing a helmet, the rest is up to you, I want people to get creative!
Stable Signs made by @winstone
LOOKING FOR SPONSORS!
Copy and paste to your entry