Ardorwen Dressage Clinic; led by Arthur Jackson
12th of October - 29th of October
We would like to invite you all to the first dressage clinic held at Rotherford Estate! Rotherford has in plan to host a dressage competition pretty soon, and we would like to give everyone the opportunity to get a few days worth of training at the competition grounds, without any of the competition-related-stresses.
The clinic will be held through the month of October with our renowned Grand Prix dressage rider and coach Mr. Arthur Jackson (most famous for riding RFE Incandescente and Tanns Schwabenkönigin up to Intermediate II and Grand Prix levels). He will be at the ready for several hours every day, helping riders from Introductory to Grand Prix levels with young horses or with older experienced competition mounts.
Participation is free, and it is a great opportunity to introduce your horses to the arena. Don't miss out!
This clinic is not affiliated with the ESRPG!
How to participate?
- Clinic is taking place in October, so try to capture the current weather situation. Rain is not frequent in Ardorwen, but it is possible. Fog, yellow leaves and colder temperatures are what's currently on schedule!
Available hours every day with our coach are from 10AM to 2PM and then again from 7PM to 9PM.
- You must have at least one photo from training at the hours when our coach is available! (coach is optional to be on the image, but preferred)
- You can enter as many horses as you'd like! You can show off riding for a few days, stall life, anything!
- Write something to describe the situation, the feelings and the atmosphere!
- Horses and riders must be pristine and presentably shown. Braiding is optional, loose manes are not a problem.
And, most of all, ENJOY and HAVE FUN!
All riders participating at the clinic will get a custom prize (most likely a saddlepad retexture with our logo or something similar) and we will be awarding participation points for our dressage competition leaderboard. The leaderboard will be only for the Ardorwen Dressage Cup and those points will only count toward the ADC overall placement.
Prizes will be posted at the end of the clinic!
<b>Rider (+ rider's age):</b>
<b>Horse (+ horse's age):</b>