Hi there everyone! I'm new to the Equus-Sims community, but am offering my stock now. I specialize in Arabians and Half-Arabians, as well as Paints. I will be offering my horses if anyone is looking for quality Arabians, Half-Arabians, and Paints! If you'd like a horse custom made, I do those as well. Id prefer if you privately messaged me about that though. Thank you!
These are my horses as of now, none are for sale, but I may, if requested, breed a foal for you:
My horses that I offer are free (because I honestly don't understand the currency on here and I'm fine with sharing my lovelies). I am definitely open to trades, and if I'm offered a trade on a horse, I'll take a trade before I would give the horse away. Just so you all are aware what/who takes precedence over the other.
Horses that I would be interested in for trades: Purebred Arabians, Half-Arabians, or Purebreds of other breeds that would produce lovely Half-Arabians. Honestly, just let me know what you have and I'll let you know. I like to add new and interesting stock often.
* Keep my prefix (RA) on registered name
* Do not change coat and mane/tail color, markings, or shape (changing length of mane and tail, and adding shine/detail is fine)
* No leasing, and if selling - I have first buy-back. If I decline, it's up to you who to sell to
* No uploading or copying
* You may breed them as many times as you please
* Foals with identical coats to horse mustn't be kept. Must be edited or deleted.
* No changing gender or other basics, although nicknames may be changed. Registered names must stay the same.
* When posting about the horse, please note that I am the breeder. I appreciate the publicity and recognition for my work.
* Add "Ricercato" to the other section of your form so I know you've read the rules
It isn't necessary but I would love to have regular updates on horses I've sold to you. I like to see what has been done with them, and what they're up to.
So hey! If you're interested in any of these beauties, please PM me! Feel free to leave comments below, but if interested in horses, I prefer PMs. Thank you!!
How they'll be used:
Stable's Main Discipline:
Link to Stable (if available):