Eliza Park Sales
"always quality horses"
Welcome to Eliza Park sales! this thread i will be posting horses that we currently have up for sale or lease. All horses we sell are quality horses! We almost always have a horse for sale depending on how good the horse is.
Dont see a horse you like? save thread to bookmarks to get updated when more horses are added so you dont miss out!
- Don't change the horses name.
- Don't change the horses coat, you can tweak shading & shine but not coat colour!
- Can change mane & tail style but not colour.
- Geldings stay geldings, stallions can be gelded.
- Breeding is allowed as long as you notify me, if you are to sell the offspring notify me as i might be interested.
- Don't sell the horse without notifying me! i will probably take the horse back.
- Don't put the horse up for download or for the public.
- Give me credit.
- Keep the horses story
- Add :XD" at the end of your application from in "anything i need to know" slot.
- Don't get upset if you don't get the horse.
- Feel free to ask questions.
- Don't 100% have to update but i do prefer and like it.
- The money is not real! for roleplay reasons!
Want a horse?
Fill out This
Horses for sale:
About: ive had Memphis for ages! i got him from the auctions as a scared & skinny 1yo colt. Since then Memphis has been gelded, broken in, trained and been out on many rides. He has grown up to be a lovely gelding and is now one of the cuddliest horses on the property. He is currently getting ridden in western and doing more trails than other stuff. He was spelled in a paddock for 1 year and i brought him back out for a ride and he was fine, acted like he was ridden the day before. Overall a gorgeous perfect gelding for someone looking for a young but mature, fun, friendly horse to go out and do stuff on.
about: Cleo has been at Eliza Park since she was a weanling. She was trained and broken in my myself and my husband. She hasnt done much stuff out and about but has all groudwork and main training done. Just needs to be educated. Very sweet mare, just dont have the time for her.