Hello! Most of you know me as Timothy, stock horse extraordinaire and lover of all things western. But what you don't know is that there is a small part of me that does taken an interest in the English world. Mostly watching from a distance, but it's there, I cannot deny. So every now and then I make random English themed things, be it a horse or random show entry. This thing I am offering you all today is another product of this
low key participation itch, however its much larger and more ambitious than anything else I've probably ever done. So, hold your breath, drum roll..... One of you lucky people will win a custom world and full facility set built by me, and two other folks will win a shiny new warmblood import. Yes that's right, there will be three winners You all have been so nice to me and also just in general, so I thought I'd do something nice back. Pay it forward, folks. Karma will smile at you.
The whole thing consists of two barns, two large pastures, a jumping, dressage and pleasure ring, three individual paddocks and a covered arena, pretty humble little place based in Western Washington. Best suited as a competition farm.
Cinnabar's Jiovanna, an energetic Trakhener mare born and bred for show jumping. Dark Bay based grey, 16hh on the dot and 7 years old.
Cinnabar's Helio, a big boned Freiberger stallion. Performs mainly in dressage but has been trained for pulling and pleasure riding. Stunning coppery chestnut, 15.2hh and 9 years old.
Now that you've gotten a look at the prizes its time to go over the rules. Yes, I apologize, there are rules.
- Please if you really don't need facilities, try not to enter to leave a chance for those that truly do, I won't stop you from entering, but you know, be considerate
- Do not share or re-upload this world/lots/horses or their markings anywhere or with anyone, these are all one of a kind things and I'd like it to stay that way
- You may alter the colors of things to your hearts desire but please don't mess with the structure, some of it is very delicately put together and it will crumble if you move it and I will not fix it for you because you were warned, sorry
- Please give me credit where credit is due
- You do not have to keep the name Kendall Farms, but it is preferred
- Typical rules for the horses, no altering the coat or confo, only the mane and tail style/shines and detail markings, show names also must stay as they are
- There are no activity requirements for the horses but it sure would be nice to see them now and then
- If you don't want the horses or world anymore, I will take it back, please don't resell it
- If you are missing CC I'll try my best to help you find it
- To enter, just comment below with your favorite color somewhere to show that you read and agree with the rules