Clubs are a great way for people to get together who share a common interest. Clubs of any kind, all sorts, are welcome and encouraged. Use them as a platform for teaching, competing, or just geeking out together!
Anyone can create a club! You just need to create a thread in our Clubs category with the name of your club and all the information that members will need in order to participate.
Rules for Creating a Club
- Anyone should be able to join your club. Even if you call your club "exclusive" it must be open to all members.
- Your activities must be hosted on our forum.
- You may not use money from our 2.5 system (no payouts, no fees, etc).
- Your club must be related to The Sims, equestrianism, barn life, etc. The club's topic must be able to be replicated in Sims for participation. They may be location, discipline, or breed specific.
- There may be more than one club of the same nature.
- Clubs are not regulated by Equus-Sims - join at your own risk.
- Clubs are not "official" even if they include "Equus-Sims" in the title.
Joining a Club
I would suggest keeping a table list of members on your club's thread for reference, but however you want to manage members is up to you. If you don't even want to display them and just let people use your hashtag, that's fine too.
It is recommended that you make a new hashtag that is unique to your club so you can sort threads to discover who is participating.
Your club can have any kind of reward system that you wish to maintain. This includes achievements that are exclusive to your club, as well as leaderboards, points, titles, graphics, custom content, etc. However, you may not use money from our 2.5 system (no payouts, no fees, etc). Warning: IF you use a point or title system within your club it will NOT be converted to 3.0. Your rewards are exclusive to your club and have nothing to do with Equus-Sims as a whole.
Note: The rules stated here may be amended or updated based on what happens as they grow. Any changes will be listed below this thread.