Yes, I mean YOU.
I want to update our forum in the next month with some fresh, new, piping hot visuals. But, I can't take all the pics myself so I need YOUR help.
What do you need to do, you ask?
Easy. Submit your BEST photos here in this thread. You can submit as many photos as you'd like. You can even come back and post more if you find some that you missed.
Okay? What's the Criteria?
- Must be horse-y/equine/equestrian in nature. This includes cute, artsy close-up pics of your tack rooms and paddocks and fancy schmancy arenas and barn breezeways; Also, trainers trainin', horses horsin', riders ridin'. You get the idea. Nothing NSFW.
- Edited photos only please. Can be minimal/reshade, but don't be giving me something you made on a whim.
- Must tell a story/be a scene/be attractive.
- Must be the full/high resolution version of your photo(s). Use a link please.
- Watermarks are ok if they are MINIMAL. Don't go deviant-arting me on this one. However, please understand that NONE of the images used on the index (forum's landing page) will contain watermarks. Banner images used inside of boards may contain one in the corner or something tasteful.
- Your images may be cropped before use.
- Your photos may not even be used in the end. It's not personal, but I may get a bunch and likely won't need them all. Also, not all aesthetics fit together, and the index needs to look a cohesive and attractive as possible.
Hmm..I think that's everything. Happy posting! Can't wait to see what all you've got!