Barley Park Estate is a breeding and training facility in Russia, we breed Russian Riding Horses (RRH) and this will be where I sell some of them, well, at least that's the plan :). I don't want to scare anyone off with too many rules so I will make it quick and simple:
1. Do not claim my horses as your own, a question of etiquette.
2. You may change the horses mane/tail and shine markings as well as replace any markings that went missing along the way, they tend to do that (;.
3. Feel free to breed with my horses, as long as they are stallions and mares of course, I heard some rumors that breeding with geldings doesn't work that well.
4. Please keep BRP as a Prefix when it comes to official stuff, that would be very nice.
5. Last and most important of all: Do not use my templates on any other horses, I spent a long time creating unique templates for every single horse of mine and my goal is to keep them as unique as they are right now.
That should be all, if you've read these rules just put "Aliens are real!" somewhere in your post, only for me to be sure we're on the same page :).
Bring in the horses! (Horses that have already been sold will only be displayed with a name!)
BRP Boston Marshall
Age: 4 years
Sire: BRP Malpais Legate
Dam: BRP Baraka
BRP Fine Design
Age: 4 years
Sire: BRP Good Ole' Ricky
Dam: BRP Fleur d'Ile
Discipline: Show Jumping
To apply just tell me why you would want one of the horses (and which one you're interested in) and maybe attach a picture of either your stable, one of your horses etc, it's really up to you